Tuesday, October 2, 2007

AGAIN~ wut a S_ _ _T candidates!

Lagi-lagi pasal demam pilihanraya kampus...


This morning after class equity n trust i pon dengan terasa berat atinya...pergi laa ikut my classmates gi polling center...menunaikan kewajipan laa konon~( kewajipan dlm keterpaksaan) if not because of the consequences that i might be faced from the university authority, honestly i wont go there...


I admit, its not easy to be an election candidates..I respect their bravery..(me, myself will not ready for that). As mentioned by my fren 'mysteriousfana' in her entry earlier, look at yourself first before u want to represent people. I'm not in favour of any political party here, even I'm 22 already, I dont want to involve in any political party in Malaysia and of course in this small campus..i dont want to do so..let me be the 'free thinker' in politics..Its not because i dont have my own stand, its because i cant find any right stand to hold with.


I'm not talking about the political party in this campus, their vision and mission..but i'm talking about the candidates per say. Who they think they are? they think like they are super heroes that can change the world? to change the world to be a better place..this world nowadays is already worse, its like u think that u have some miracle, magic ball, magic lamp or wut so ever..

I just want u to be realistic bro!sis! look to the world as it is..your manifesto for this election is just like a SHIT! empty promise but no hope inside it...We just want a representative with an honest heart,charismatic, honest to work, work for the community and not to himself alone..not only he himself know that he can work, but other people also know that he can work.


Today, because i'm the "free thinker" in politics...i choose to damage my vote.

Nobody will get my tak ikhlas vote..hehehe

Nobody...





aku laa perosak undi,hehe...


-theredshoes-






No comments: