Wednesday, September 26, 2007

WHO AM I ?




I am who I am.!!!

Who is ‘theredshoes’?
-I’m a woman..( not a shoes)..single..adorable..available..hehe

Does u always wear red shoes in your everyday life?
- Not at all..just have one red ‘cool’ sneaker..no guts to wear any other red shoes actually..

Then, wut is the significance of the nick name with urself?
- Emm.. I love shoes…I love red lately.( anyway,it’s up to me laa..to put wutever name!)

3 person u loved most in ur life?
- Mak, Ayah, Kak Long, all my sistas & the only bro, the late tok n tok wan, my family, all my 13 anak buah, my friends, my teachers, etc….( 3 only? Not enough laa..my list is just too long..)

Who will be your ‘Prince Charming’?
The mixture of =
Bernard Chandran + Anuar Zain + George Clooney + John Mayer
( can arr???)

One word to describe each member of TPSW?
MysteriousFana- workaholic
Thinkerbell- unexpected..
Miss tebu- 10year old kid (3words already)
Lovely Cardigan- loud!
Missmarshmellow- braces..(huhu)
Theredshoes- brilliant! (Hahahahahahahaha…)
-theredshoes-

3 comments:

theplainsingleworld said...

asal aku 10 year old kid?? how dare u??

missTebU~~

theplainsingleworld said...

i think...sebab ko sinchan versi pompuan...

theplainsingleworld said...

me unexpected?? really?

-tinkerbell- yg comel.. hehe