Friday, September 21, 2007

another pre entry by Miss Tebu


now its time for me, MISS TEBU to make my pre-entry shout out..why do i named it pre-entry? becoz we're gonna have our 1st entry soooooo soonnnn......can't wait la my dear. sure da bomb kan???!!..yaa, i noticed d entry earlier made by SOYA about introduction to all SINGLEs...tp ni nak tokok tambah gak..


As i wish, i wud like to introduce ME...heheee....artificially, i wud be recognized here as MISS TEBU...all of them (SINGLEs yg lelain) keep asking me "xde nama lain ke?? tkr la weh.." but i gotta say, "now u can call me, MISS TEBU..." heheeeee...so damn poyo kan?? i dun give a D...


why wud i choose TEBU?? or sugar cane?? well, everyone knows dat 'tebu' is naturally sweet even without adding any preservatives..it's just tebu n it's sweet!! kan?? haaa..same applies to me la kot...hehee..naturally sweet..kua3..but im not dat POYO to claim myself as a sweet gurl, sweetie or watsoever..i just like d nature of tebu or sugar cane...sentiasa meMANISkan other's life...or masakan..or minuman YEO'S..


As I said, it is only a pre-entry...so, wait for our first official entry soon...it's surely GEMPAK guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wit all d photos...ouchh!!!!

No comments: