Wednesday, July 30, 2008

GOOD BYE WITH A SMILE

HELLO~

Dont be surprise with the title..dont worry i'm not going to say good bye to this blog..in this entry i'll tell u guys about another goodbye..

Good bye to my teenagehood sweetheart~

3weeks ago, i found his friendster after a very long search about 1 or 2years..
Perasaan rasa teruja gila...happy rasa cam nk melompat-lompat.At last...pencarian ku berakhir jugak.I knew he's still alive..Since his profile is private then i cannot add him..my big last minute decision,I have to send message to him and ask him to add me..its ok i think since we are friends.

And tonite...he add me..

I'm very excited at the 1st place...

But suddenly,...
its ok..kumbang bukan seekor kan?malah berekor-ekor..hehe
he looks very happy with that girl.hopefully...

Tu laa..dulu masa dia nk kat ko..ko wat bo layan..jual mahal..padahal suka..
PLAYING HARD TO GET IS REALLY REALLY STUPID!!!
padan muke!

Good bye my teenagehood sweetheart..my teenagehood crush..

Girls...
(sory laa this entry memang nothing to do with us pon..malah xberilmiah lgsung..but i just feel that i need to throw away my feeling...so i used this way)


aku yg kecewa,
-sikasutmerah-

No comments: